Lemon and Lime Charcoal Noodles with Green Herbs and Veggies 🌱.
You can cook Lemon and Lime Charcoal Noodles with Green Herbs and Veggies 🌱 using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon and Lime Charcoal Noodles with Green Herbs and Veggies 🌱
- It's 1 of lemongrass stem (just soft bulb will be used).
- It's 2 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 of selection of seasonal green veg - asparagus, peas, courgette.
- Prepare 1 of lime - unwaxed.
- You need 1 cm of ginger - peeled and grated.
- You need 1 of nest of charcoal noodles.
- Prepare of 1 small red onion.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions - chopped.
- You need 1 handful of beansprouts.
- Prepare of A few squares of tofu puffs.
- Prepare 1 handful of coriander.
- It's 1 handful of Thai basil.
- You need 1 handful of mint.
- It's of Chopped red chilli.
- Prepare of For the dressing.
- It's of Chopped cucumber.
- You need of Chopped chilli.
- It's of Lime juice.
- You need of Lime zest.
- Prepare of Seaweed sauce.
Lemon and Lime Charcoal Noodles with Green Herbs and Veggies 🌱 instructions
- Wash and Prepare the green veggies. Soak the charcoal noodles for 6 minutes in freshly boiled water and drain. Prepare the sauce by chopping the cucumber and chilli and adding a splash of lime, zest of the lime and seaweed sauce..
- Heat your pan or wok to a high heat, add a little onion and fry the onion until slightly browned. Add the green veggies in the time order that they will take to cook. Asparagus will take a little longer and you can steam first if you prefer. Peel the ginger, remove outer leaves from lemongrass bulb and remove stem from lime leaves and finely chop (you can make a paste if you prefer) Add a little chopped chilli and the drained noodles..
- Add a splash of lime and seaweed sauce. Turn of the heat and add the beansprouts. Sprinkled liberally with fresh herbs. Serve with extra dressing and a wedge of lime..