Lao Gan Ma noodles.
You can have Lao Gan Ma noodles using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lao Gan Ma noodles
- It's 50 g of wheat noodles.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's of garlic chives.
- You need of Leafy greens.
- You need 1 handful of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lao Gan Ma crispy chillies in oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut oil.
Lao Gan Ma noodles step by step
- Cook the noodles according to instructions. When 1 minutes remains, add the leafy greens. Transfer to a bowl with the greens to one side.
- Chop the garlic and chives and arrange on top of noodles, and add the chilli oil/flakes.
- Fry the peanuts in the oil on medium-high heat until cooked through..
- Add the peanuts to the bowl, then pour the hot oil on top of the garlic, chives and chillies..
- Add the rest of the condiments and mix well with noodles.
- As an alternative to cook the garlic and chives somewhat more, add garlic, chives and all the condiments to the bowl first, then add the peanuts and hot oil, before adding the noodles and leafy greens.
- Add a fried or scrambled egg for extra substance.