My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉. A bit too much in the two bowls but we managed to eat it all#Newyearnewyou#Mainmeal#Fish. I like fish every now and again and i like trying new flavours each time i make fish.#Mainmeal#Fish. Here is my video tutorial for my Noodles with king prawns recipe.
Pour in the double cream and bring to a simmer. Noodles are served with umami-rich broth made of prawn shells and pork ribs. Recipes for both Instant Pot and cooking on stove-top are included. You can cook My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉
- Prepare 180 g of Raw King Prawns.
- Prepare 100 g of mixed fish ie Crab,mussels, Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli spicy salt.
- You need 1 tbls of Soy sauce blended for fish.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of thai fish sauce.
- It's of Enough Thin noodles for 2 people.
- Prepare of Boiling water to cover the noodles.
Well, I always have room for this even in the hottest of Summer 😉 Back at home, we don't really eat based on the season because it's either rain or shine. The beansprouts give it that nice refreshing crunch and the king prawns are bursting with flavour. Make sure you prepare your king prawns and follow our preparation instructions carefully. The prawn noodle soup is, of course, still the star of the show.
My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 step by step
- Add a tbls Chilli oil to a frying pan heat up then add a pinch of spicy chilli salt. Next add the uncooked king prawns. The chilli oil will just have a little kick but not too hot on the fish..
- When the prawns start to go pink in colour turn them over cook for 1 minute then add the rest of your fish medley..
- Boil the water in a saucepan and add your noodles to boil for 2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and when straining them add a little 1/2 tsp fish sauce and mix in..
- Next add the soy sauce, and fish sauce and Oyster to the fish stir all in..
- Serve on the noodles and enjoy..
With the intense broth, packed with umami prawn flavour, fresh prawns and fall off the bone pork ribs; what more could I ask for? The Best Chinese Fish Noodles Recipes on Yummly I hope it is not prawn noodles. 😉 Let's hop over to her Singapore Shiok kitchen to find out. Remove meat from pork ribs or discard. I love noodles with prawns and a bit of spicyness!