Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle. If your wok is too small, you can also serve the stir-fried vegetables and noodles separately on a plate. There's something so warm and humbling about a home cooked meal that takes only minutes to prepare and seconds to polish off and lick the plate and the spoon You see that mystery hand holding the noodles with the chopsticks? Well, I'd like to thank Paul for modelling for me today.
See more ideas about Egg noodle stir fry, Asian recipes, Egg noodles. Yaki Udon - popular Japanese udon noodles can be stir-fried to make delicious yaki udon with shrimp or chicken. Make this super easy recipe at home today. You can have Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle
- It's 200 g of instant egg noodle, cooked in boiling water for 5-7 mins until soft (but not too soft).
- It's 1 of carrot.
- You need 7 of cocktail frankfurts (sausages).
- You need 2 of small spring onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, bruised & finely sliced.
- It's 2 cloves of shallots, finely sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's of Salt, pepper & a pinch of sugar to taste.
A perfectly fried egg is no mystery—it just takes a bit of practice in order to achieve mastery. Here's how to do it right, every time, with step by step instructions and It's a simple task, right? To fry an egg, you throw some butter in a pan, break an egg into it, and in a few minutes, you have breakfast. Broccoli, red bell pepper, water chestnuts, baby corn, and bamboo shoots are stir-fried with cooked shrimp and served over a bed of fresh egg noodles.
Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle instructions
- Heat pan. Add butter. Then add garlic & shallots. Stir fry until fragrant..
- Add the spring onions & carrot in. Stir fry until carrot’s softened..
- Add cocktail frankfurts. Toss in salt, pepper & a pinch of sugar..
- Add noodles, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce & oyster sauce. Stir until combined. Serve while still warm. Enjoy! 😊.
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat until very hot. Easy chicken and Chinese rice stick noodles stir fry with vegetables. In terms of rice noodles, there is really a large group in China. In my last visit to the beautiful Yunan province where rice stick noodle has been featured as one of the most popular food, we tasted lots of rice stick noodles including rice.