Mie Tahu Siram (Bean Curd with Noodles).
You can cook Mie Tahu Siram (Bean Curd with Noodles) using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mie Tahu Siram (Bean Curd with Noodles)
- It's 250 gram of eeg noodles, covered with hot water and drained.
- Prepare 7 pieces of fried been curd, chopped.
- It's 150 gram of bean sprouts, blanched, drained (optional).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sliced Chinese parsley.
- It's of Fried shallots for garnish.
- You need of Sweet Soy Sauce:.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sliced fried garlic.
- You need 3 of bird's eye chilli, thinly sliced.
- It's 110 cc of hot water.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, sugar and vineger.
Mie Tahu Siram (Bean Curd with Noodles) instructions
- For the Sauce: Mix all the ingredients for the sauce, don't forget to taste 🤔.
- How to serve: Arrange the noodles in a bowl or plate, put the bean curd, bean sprouts and sliced Chinese parsley on the noodles. Cover with sauce. Add crackers and fried shallots..