Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup.
You can cook Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup
- It's 2 of servings Soba Noodles.
- You need 200 g of Chicken Fillets.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch Flour *optional.
- It's 1-2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of thick Spring Onions *cut into 4cm in length.
- Prepare 4-6 of Shiitake Mushrooms *cut in half.
- It's of <Soup>.
- You need of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- It's 400 ml of Dashi Stock *OR 400ml Water & 3/4 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice wine).
- You need 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Mirin.
Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup step by step
- Cut Chicken Fillets into large bite size pieces, lightly season with Salt. Coat with Potato Starch Flour, but it is optional..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Chicken and Spring Onion until partially browned. You don’y need to cook them through..
- Place all the soup ingredients in a saucepan, add Shiitake, and bring to the boil. Add pan-fried Chicken and Spring Onion, and cook over medium heat for several minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook Soba Noodles according to the instruction on the package. When cooked, drain, rinse under water if you serve the noodles and soup separately, and drain well..
- Pour the soup in a bowl, sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), place the cooled noodles on a plate, and serve separately. When you eat, pick up a mouthful of noodles and dip them into the soup, and eat..
- Note: Alternatively, place drained hot noodles in a large bowl, pour the soup over and serve..