Quick one pot red curry noodle soup. This red curry soup will bring you to flavor paradise! As the rice noodles cook, they soak up the creamy red curry flavor. One of the best things about soup is that it is a one pot wonder, making it an easy clean-up.
It is a Thai-inspired dish made with Added slivered red sweet pepper and shredded red cabbage. Curry Noodle Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. The noodles we used in this soup are an instant-whole grain variety, and they melt into this the creamy red curry broth almost instantly. You can have Quick one pot red curry noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick one pot red curry noodle soup
- You need 50 g of dry noodles.
- It's 25 cl of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 15 cl of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar or coconut sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste (or to taste).
- You need 1 of scallion or 1/2 small onion.
- You need 100 g of vegetables: leafy greens, zucchini, auberg, bean sprouts.
- Prepare 25 g of fried tofu or other protein.
- You need of Coriander.
Keep in mind if your noodles take longer to cook, you'll want to add them in a bit sooner. Plate method: for many of our meals, we try to follow the plate method whenever. ⭐️ WHAT I EAT FOR LIFE EBOOK: https://goo.gl/yYNtBL ⭐️ Quick & easy ONE POT RED CURRY NOODLES recipe! Plus, our recipe is easy enough for any night of the week. Lots of noodles, crisp-tender veggies, and nicely spiced broth combine for a springtime pleaser.
Quick one pot red curry noodle soup instructions
- Chop and fry the scallion whites in some vegetable oil or coconut fat on high heat.
- When starting to brown, add the vegetables (except leafy greens, bean sprouts etc) and stir fry for a minute.
- Lower the heat, add the curry paste and stir fry for a minute or two until fragrant and dissolved in the oil.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles, lower the heat and simmer until done.
- Add the leafy greens and bean sprouts and cook until lightly wilted.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.
For less spice, use less curry paste and skip the chile pepper. It can all be made in one…count 'em ONE…pot. Most noodle soups at least require you to boil the noodles in a separate pot, not to mention the other elements of the. This coconut red curry soup is quick and easy to make and is so slurpably good. One pot meals are always a quick and easy meal to throw together on a busy day, (or in my case, when you don't have too many kitchen tools)!