Stir fried egg noodles with roasted duck in sweet chilli plum sauce. Here is another Cantonese stir fry cooking, that you might like. Meatless recipe, but so sweet and deliciously good and also healthy. Salmon fillets, egg noodles, onion, garlic, chilli flakes, plum sauce homemade, soy sauce, fresh ginger, lemon grass, shitake, oyster, porcini, flat cap.
Though the chewy texture of Chinese egg noodles is fantastic, you can substitute rice sticks or linguine. Stir soy sauce mixture into mushroom mixture; bring to a boil. Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions. You can have Stir fried egg noodles with roasted duck in sweet chilli plum sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried egg noodles with roasted duck in sweet chilli plum sauce
- It's 2 of duck beasts.
- It's Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- It's 1 tsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare of Stir fried vegetables.
- You need 1 pack of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 pack of mix stir fried vegetables.
- It's of Sauce (mix them together in a bowl).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of sweet plum sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It's 1 tsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark soysauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
Deglaze with soy sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain the egg noodles and add them directly to the wok and toss to coat. If your wok is too small, you can also serve the stir-fried vegetables and noodles separately on a plate. egg noodles, cooked according to packet instructions. Place the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, oil, chilli and lemon juice in a bowl; stir to combine.
Stir fried egg noodles with roasted duck in sweet chilli plum sauce instructions
- Marinated all duck breast with soy, honey, five spice, salt and pepper for 10 min then pan fry the breast with skin down first for a couple min. Then turn over to the other side to cook. Then put in oven medium temp (150’) for about 15 min. Take it out to rest.
- On a medium heat big wok, add vegetable cooking oil, garlic stir well. Add all the vegetables and sauces. Mix well..
- Add noodles in and stir well. Keep your pan medium heat cook for about 5-8 min..
- Slice up your duck breast and add into your stir fry. Mix well and serve. Perfect for one dish meal!.
To make the pickled chilli, place the chilli and vinegar in a small bowl, making sure the chilli is covered and set aside until ready to serve. Try it shredded and tossed through a citrusy salad, in Dress noodles with enough ginger and spring onion dressing to coat, top with duck, scatter with chilli and shredded spring onion and serve with. The Best Thai Egg Noodle Recipes on Yummly Instant Pot Thai Egg Noodles With Shrimp, Thai Noodle Soup, Chiang Mai Curry Noodles (thai). Roasted duck fillet in plum sauce, star anise cinnamon served with Chinese broccoli.