Stir-fry Pork Thai Noodles with Veges 😍🐖🍝🥗.
You can have Stir-fry Pork Thai Noodles with Veges 😍🐖🍝🥗 using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fry Pork Thai Noodles with Veges 😍🐖🍝🥗
- Prepare 2 of packetsThai Instant Egg noodle.
- You need of (or dried Rice noodles or chinese dried thin Egg noodles).
- You need 400 g of Pork mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt & grinded Black Pepper.
- It's 1 1/4 cups of or 315ml water.
- It's 2 tbs of Rice Bran oil for stir-fry the meat.
- It's 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of big onion, chopped finely.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves mashed.
- It's 1 handful of Broccoli flowerettes,.
- It's of (or 2 cups of Shanghai Cabbage cut roughly).
- You need 1 cup of Carrots cut into matchsticks or.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Capsicums, slice thinly.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, sliced.
- It's 1 of fresh tomato, chopped.
- You need of COOKING SAUCE:.
- You need 1 tbs of Indonesian sweet ABC Soy Sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of Savoury Soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of Hoisin sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of Mirin or Sweet Rice Wine.
- You need 2 of small shallots, chopped.
- It's of Garnished: a handful toasted Sesame seeds.
Stir-fry Pork Thai Noodles with Veges 😍🐖🍝🥗 instructions
- SAUCE: in a small bowl put the Indonesian ABC Sweet Soy Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, and Mirin, shallots. Set aside. In a wok put 2 tbs oil over medium heat add onions for 1 1/2' then add garlic & mince pork and spread stir-fry and cook breaking it up with the wooden spoon until the meat change colour from pink to light brown, then add salt, black pepper and the sauce and cook for 2'-3' turn and mix well, cook until well caramelized.Turn the heat on high. When is the meat is golden brown then turn off..
- To soften the noodles: in a pot put half full with water and place noodles and the chicken stock powder. Boil for about 3' until just cook al dente. Remove, drain on a colander..
- In a wok put 1 tbs oil, add the chopped Shanghai cabbage), add red/green capsicums, carrots, celery, tomatoes and mix. Add 1 tbs thin Savoury Soya sauce and toss for 3'-4'..
- Then put back the noodles and the cooked Pork, season to taste, lastly add 2 tsp Sesame oil and toss well..
- Transfer to individual plates: sprinkle on top with toasted Sesame seeds. To serve with Sambal Oelek which is a mild chilli and with a drink, a glass of cold Ginger Beef or a hot cup of Indonesian Green tea. 😙🍝🍷🍻🍸.