Japanese Reimen (chilled noodles).
You can have Japanese Reimen (chilled noodles) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Reimen (chilled noodles)
- It's 400 g of spaghetti or noodles.
- Prepare of Tare (sauce).
- It's 6 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Toppings (feel free to experiment - it should be colourful).
- It's of Cucumber (grated or thinly sliced into matchsticks).
- It's of Ham (sliced thinly).
- You need of Egg crepe omelette (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Beansprouts.
- You need of Crab sticks (torn into strips).
- It's of Sweetcorn.
- It's of Grated carrot.
- You need of Sriracha tuna mayo.
- It's of Sesame seeds.
- It's of Nori seaweed (torn or cut into strips with scissors).
Japanese Reimen (chilled noodles) instructions
- Boil the noodles or spaghetti according to instructions. Once it is cooked, drain the noodles and run under cold water until the noodles are cold throughout..
- Prepare your toppings. There are some suggestions in the ingredients list above but feel free to experiment. The bowl should look colourful so try using vegetables of different colours..
- Prepare the tare (sauce). Mix all the sauce ingredients in a jug and mix well until all the sugar is dissolved..
- Split the noodles/spaghetti into four large bowls. Place the toppings over the noodles in sections. Pour the sauce over the top and sprinkle sesame seeds and nori..
- Serve with chopsticks. Mix the ingredients in the bowl together to enjoy!.