Veggie noodle soup - vegan. Vegan Vegetable Noodle Soup from Scratch with Angel Hair Noodles. Another quick and easy video for you, a great recipe if you are sick, cold, or just want some good darn soup! This hearty soup may be simple but the flavors.
It's like the classic chicken noodle soup you grew up with, only vegan! I received a complimentary copy of Homestyle Vegan to facilitate this review. All you need is some broth, a few types of veggies, and noodles. You can cook Veggie noodle soup - vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie noodle soup - vegan
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of leek, finely chopped - add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- You need 4 of spring onions, finely chopped - save 2 for later.
- You need 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- You need 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- You need 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn - fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- You need 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- It's of Some firm tofu - optional.
- Prepare Handful of sugar snap peas.
- It's Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamari.
- It's of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It's 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- You need A few of sprigs of fresh coriander - optional.
- Prepare of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice - enough for two.
Unlike Western soup that usually starts with sautéeing the mirepoix, Chinese soup uses the simple. I love veganizing classics and this chickpea noodle soup has all the comforting qualities you'd expect in a classic chicken noodle. Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup - It's quick, easy, and super flavorful! The perfect balance of noodles, veggies, and broth.
Veggie noodle soup - vegan step by step
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
Top it off with as much hot sauce While ramen noodles are naturally vegan, the soup is traditionally not vegan-friendly. Traditional recipes consist of an animal based broth flavored. In this veg noodle soup you can add various types of mix veggies like - mushrooms, broccoli, bok choy, green beans, snap beans, carrots, cabbage, zucchini, peas, corn, baby corn. How to Make Vegetable Noodle Soup. Vegetables - Celery, carrots, and button mushrooms are my go-to veggies of choice, but this recipe is highly versatile.