East Asian Seafood Noodles.
You can cook East Asian Seafood Noodles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of East Asian Seafood Noodles
- You need 3 of gloves of garlics.
- You need 2 stalks of spring onions.
- It's 1 cup of carrots.
- It's 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 600 ml of water.
- It's 8 of shrimps.
- It's 1 cup of choice of your green vegetable (I use bok choy).
- It's of Your choice of carbohydrates (I use East Asian white dry noodles).
- You need to taste of Salt.
East Asian Seafood Noodles step by step
- Slice garlics, spring onions and carrots. Separate the white from the green parts of the spring onions.
- Deshell shrimps. Reserve the shells for making seafood stock.
- Add cooking oil. Fry garlic and white part of the spring onions till fragrant. Add carrots for about 3 minutes..
- Add can of tomato and water. Bring soup to boiling, spoon and discard the bubbling impurities. Then, cover soup and simmer it for 25 minutes. Season with salt.
- Before serving, pick up the shells. Put vegetable of your choice and shrimps till they are cooked. Serve with your choice of carbohydrates and sprinkle the greens from the spring onions.