Aubergine Thai roasted noodles.
You can have Aubergine Thai roasted noodles using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aubergine Thai roasted noodles
- Prepare 250 g of Rice Noodles.
- It's 1 tbsp of Peanut Oil.
- It's 5 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It's 1 of Aubergine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame Seed.
- It's 1 handful of Basil.
Aubergine Thai roasted noodles step by step
- Just boil the rice noodles in a salty water and sieve it..
- To create the marinade, mix the peanut oil, soy sauce, minced garlic. Cubing up the aubergine, then stir into the marinade resting in it at least 20 minutes..
- After that heat some oil up in a wok pan roasting the aubergine. Add the noodles, pour the white wine, the remaining soy sauce, the sesame seeds and the chopped basil. Stir it throughly, roasting little further for couple of minutes..