Stir fried bitter gourd with glass noodles. Bitter gourds have long been prized in Asia for a trait considered a defect in cucumbers: bitterness. We tend to believe that anything bitter is medicinal and ผัดกะเพราหมูสับ - Stir Fried Pork With Holy Basil and Chilies Recipe - excerpt from the book "Classic Thai Stir Fry Dishes" by Thaifoodmaster. Stir-fried hairy gourd with glass noodles is a favourite dish among the Cantonese.
The noodles are made from water and a type of starch. A springy & chewy Korean glass noodle stir fry recipe (Japchae / ChapChae) seasoned lightly with sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and a variety of vegetables. Oven Roasted Five Spice Peking Chicken. You can cook Stir fried bitter gourd with glass noodles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried bitter gourd with glass noodles
- Prepare 1 of bitter gourd.
- It's 25 g of glass noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It's 1 of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 of soysauce.
- It's 2 of spring onions.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- It's of Ground pepper.
Beef and Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry. Stir Fried Bitter Gourd with Egg. Stir Fried Glass Noodles with Pickled Garlic. Pavakkai Fry (Bitter Gourd Stir Fry) is a very tasty and healthy poriyal variety.
Stir fried bitter gourd with glass noodles step by step
- Cut bitter gourd in half vertically way. Use a spoon to scoop out seed. Then thin slice the bitter gourd up horizontally. Add some sea salt and squeeze the bitter gourd a little to get the bitterness out. Leave it for 10 mins then rinse in cold water and drain..
- On a wok, add cooking oil, garlic. Stir well until garlic turn crispy then add bitter gourd in. Quick stir..
- Soak glass noodles in hot water for 15 min then drain water off. Add glass noodles into the wok. Stir well then add soysauce, fishsauce, sugar mixed it all well..
- Make a well in the middle of your wok, add an egg in. Leave it for a min or two before quick stir fried together..
- Add spring onions in and mix..
- Seasoning with salt and garnish with red chilli.
Stir-frying makes it less bitter and more tastier. Stir-frying makes the bitter gourd less bitter and more tastier. This yummy stir-fry goes well with any South Indian Main Courses. Stir-fry is a great way to cook for one person. I take what I have in the fridge, get the right amount of ingredients (typically three to four kinds of So today's stir fry lunch was a quick cabbage and glass noodle stir fry, something that we were introduced to in a lot of the restaurants here in Beijing.