Cheat Pot Noodle. You can take the noodles out of the petrol station and keep the dirty flavour. Cooked chicken, or any cooked meat or tofu you have. What to do: Cook the Pot Noodle according to pack instructions.
Keywords: instant pot noodles, chili garlic noodles, instant pot asian noodles. Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum. A healthy alternative to Pot Noodle. You can have Cheat Pot Noodle using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheat Pot Noodle
- It's 1-2 of onions.
- You need of Small bunch of broccoli.
- You need of Very finely chopped handful of Brussel sprouts.
- You need of Quarter a pack of noodles.
- It's 1 cup of gravy.
- It's of Chilli powder or paprika.
- Prepare 5 of spice powder.
- It's Handful of chopped mushrooms.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Beef oxo cube (optional).
Do your kids love Pot Noodles? The instant meals are handy if You can serve the noodles in a pot or cup (or even in an old Pot Noodle pot) so the kids will think. Instant pot chicken noodle soup, just like Mom used to make, but faster! I've recently been having a craving for pot noodles - essentially instant noodle pots where you just add hot water - there's loads of varieties all over the.
Cheat Pot Noodle instructions
- Cook vegtables in olive oil except the broccoli on a medium heat..
- Add a tea spoon of chilli powder and a spoonful of five spice powder. Optionally add some beef oxo cube..
- Slowly add cup of gravy stirring in and adding more powder to taste..
- Boil noodles with broccoli and add to sauce. Pour on soy sauce and make sure the sauce dominates the noodles..
Classic chicken noodle soup made crock pot simple. Great homemade taste with these easy to step by step photo instructions. Pro Tips: Recipe Notes for Chicken Noodle Soup: Crock Pot Notes. To make these instant pot thai peanut noodles, all you need is to chop the ginger, garlic, pepper, carrot and green onion. Pot Chicken Noodle Soup - The best, easiest, and quickest homemade chicken noodle soup you will ever make in your Print Recipe. entree.