Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅.
You can have Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅
- You need 150 g of udon noodles.
- You need 2 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It's of Pak Choi.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It's of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Worstershire sauce.
- Prepare of Siriracha.
- Prepare of Honey.
Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 step by step
- Place 2 salmon fillets in a sealable bag.
- To make the marinade: In a small bowl mix 1 clove of minced garlic 🧄, 1 tsp minced ginger, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes 🌶️, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 40 ml soy sauce and 50g of honey 🍯 Pour the half marinade on the salmon fillets and save the rest for later.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- In a medium pan, heat some oil. Add the salmon to the pan. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Wash and cut 150g of broccoli, 1 carrot, a handful of baby button mushrooms and shittake mushrooms, 1 pak choi and some sping onions.
- In a wok: add some sesame and rapseed oil and stirfry 1tsp of ginger and 1 crushed garlic until golden and aromatic.
- Add all the chopped veg and stir fry for a few minutes 🥕🥦🧅.
- Add the sauce followed by the udon noodles.
- To serve: Place the noodles in a bowl and top with the Honey Soy Glazed Salmon, black and white sesame seeds and finely chopped spring onion 🍴.