Chicken Chow Mein with Whole wheat noodles 🍜 🥢.
You can have Chicken Chow Mein with Whole wheat noodles 🍜 🥢 using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chow Mein with Whole wheat noodles 🍜 🥢
- Prepare 200 g of chicken breast or thigh, thinly sliced.
- It's 4 cups of green cabbage, finely shredded.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 200 g of whole grain noodles.
- It's 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1 cups of beansprouts.
- It's 3 of green onions, cut into 5-6 cm pieces.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of water.
- You need of CHOW MEIN SAUCE:.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- It's 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare Pinch of Ground white pepper.
Chicken Chow Mein with Whole wheat noodles 🍜 🥢 step by step
- Mix together showmien sauce and use about 1 tbsp marinate your chicken for 10 min..
- Put dry whole meal noodles in a big mixing bowling and pour hot water until it cover up the noodles. Leave it cook for 5 mins. Then drain it of and add 1 tsp on the noodles and mix well.
- On a medium heat wok, add cooking oil and garlic, stir fry for 10 seconds or until it starts to turn golden and crisp..
- Add chicken and stir fry about 1 min until the surface starting to browning up but inside is still raw. Add carrot, cabbage, and stir fry for 30 second..
- Add the noodles, Sauce mix well and add water. Stir fry for 1 minute, tossing constantly. Add some beansprouts and spring onions. Toss through for 30 seconds or until the beansprouts just start to wilt. Remove from heat and serve immediately..