Healthy Stir fry instant noodles in 10mins 🕙.
You can cook Healthy Stir fry instant noodles in 10mins 🕙 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Stir fry instant noodles in 10mins 🕙
- Prepare 2 of Instant Noodle.
- It's 2-4 of Vegetable for stir fry.
- You need 4 of IKEA Meatballs.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion.
- It's 400 ml of Boiled Water.
- It's of That’s it!!.
Healthy Stir fry instant noodles in 10mins 🕙 step by step
- Open the instant noodles and put the noodle and soup base (flavouring powder) in boiled waters for 1 min then remove the noodle to a bowl..
- Slice all vegetables for stir fry. If you choose veg which isn’t easy for stir frying, you can microwave it before frying (Kale). Put all veg and meat ball in a pan and add the other packet - seasoning oil for stir frying veg and meat ball..
- Boil 2 eggs in the soup which have used to cook noodles for 3 mins and add 1-2 table spoon of soup in the pan. Put noodles in the pan, keep stirring and add some white pepper powder then put some spring onion and boiled egg on the top..
- Enjoy it.