Spicy beef noodles. This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, spicy, flavorful,and tastes even better than what you can get at a restaurant. A bowl of noodles in well spiced broth topped with tender beef cubes, spicy beef noodle soup is hot, fragrant and very comforting indeed. Asian-style noodles tossed with a sweet and spicy Korean-style Gochujang BBQ sauce, marinated steak, napa and red cabbage, spinach, topped with cucumber.
Tired of using ground beef the same old way? Feel free to double the sauce if Combine cornstarch and beef broth, whisking until smooth. Stir broth mixture, hoisin sauce, and soy. You can have Spicy beef noodles using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy beef noodles
- You need 200 g of beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need of Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It's 1 tin of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of squares of egg noodles.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster/mushroom sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sambal oelek.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
This sinus-clearing soup is inspired by classic Szechuan beef noodle soup. Because some of the ingredients to make the traditional version require a trip to an Asian market (namely Szechuan. Spice up your beef and noodles with this delicious twist. Spicy Beef-Noodle Bowl. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Spicy beef noodles step by step
- Slice the meat into thin strips, put in a bowl and mix well with baking soda. Let marinate for 30 minutes and rinse well in cold water. (Marinating the beef in baking soda is optional, but it does make it really nice and tender!).
- Put the beef back in the bowl with the soy sauce, garlic and ginger and leave for at least 20 minutes - over night is the best!.
- Slice carrots, onion and spring onion finely. Cut baby corn in smaller pieces..
- Boil noodles for about 5 minutes and rinse with cold water. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl..
- Fry the meat for a few minutes (until it's done) and set aside. Fry the carrots and onions until they're done to your liking. Add the egg and stir frequently until it's cooked and scrambled..
- Add meat, spring onions, baby corn, noodles and sauce to the pan and fry for another couple of minutes..
- Plate up and enjoy!.
Its inky spicy broth, plump wheat noodles, and chunks of red-cooked beef were perfect with the dumplings. It was good in the cooler months as well as the hotter months. I finally got around to make the spicy beef stew again and of course I did not forget about the reader's request so here we are the very delicious Spicy Beef Noodle Soup from Yi's kitchen!! Beef noodle soup possibly is the most favorited Chinese style noodle soup. You can find beef hand pulled noodles (牛肉拉面) in Lanzhou noodle restaurant, a spicy Sichuan style braised beef noodle.