Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup. Every time you get sick you absolutely have to have Chicken Noodle Soup! This soup will seriously warm up your soul and definitely will make you feel better. Soul healing, flu-fighting chicken noodle soup.
Flu and Cold Busting Chicken Soup Good for the Soul. Despite the magnificent summery day in the Western Cape some parts of the country are starting to shiver and I have a few friends complaining of the symptoms of wintery chills, aching Flu-Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Cold Fighting Couscous Chicken Soup - my best chicken noodle soup has ingredients such as ginger, turmeric, and garlic that promote a healthy Couscous chicken soup is loaded with health-supporting ingredients like ginger, garlic, turmeric, and lemongrass, and its light and cheery flavor is. You can cook Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 3 of Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles.
- It's 1.5 l of water.
- You need 5 of carrots, chopped in to disks.
- Prepare 1 of leek, chopped.
- You need 3 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp of Grace hot curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fresh parsely, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of celery stick, chopped.
- It's 1 of small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed).
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pack of baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces.
- You need 2 of birds eye chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp of dried minced garlic.
Chicken soup appears to help fight colds, according to several studies. It helps clear nasal congestion as well as thin mucus so you can better cough it up. In addition, research shows it may have a mild anti-inflammatory effect than can help ease symptoms. How To Make Flu Fighter Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn.
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix.
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets.
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so..
- Serve with toasted bread.
Saute the sauteables: In a large Dutch oven or soup pot heat the olive oil over medium high heat. And I'm not talking any of that pre made stuff, no I mean the real illness fighting deal. You won't find studies in humans that prove chicken soup can fight a cold, but there's enough evidence to make it worth trying. It's cold and flu season, and instead of heading to the nearest chemist we've got a guide that will help you get over the sniffles. Chicken soup neuritis's the body, thus strengthening your amine system to aid in fighting off the cold or flu virus.