Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood. Thin rice noodles are pan-fried with pork and slivered vegetables. [Photograph: Cathy Erway]. Perfect for feeding a crowd or fixing a solo meal on the fly, this simple home-style Taiwanese noodle-and-vegetable dish may look bland, but hidden within are layers of flavor, thanks to plenty of white pepper. Thin rice vermicelli noodles are stir-fried with pork and vegetables in this traditional Taiwanese dish.
See great recipes for Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood too! #mycookbook Just miss this traditional Taiwanese rice noodle dish. Chinese pan fried noodles, topped with stir fried seafood and vegetables. You can add any vegetables you like, I just used what I had on hand. You can cook Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood
- You need 125 g of Rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 of quarter White cabbage.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onion.
- It's 1 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 6 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It's of Some Coriander.
- You need 1 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 300 g of Mixed Seafood.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Dried prawn.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of Crispy-fried onion.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of White peper.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Black vinegar.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Shallot Sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 250 g of Broth.
- You need 250 g of Water.
Add remaining cornstarch mixed with a little water to thicken broth. Pour over noodles and serve hot. Over the years, this fried rice has secured its place as my go-to comfort food. In fact, it's become my Chop all vegetables finely.
Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood instructions
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms until they are softer and then slice them. Chop all the other vegetables..
- Place shallot sauce and oil in a pan. Add in all the vegetables (apart from coriander) and dried prawn..
- Add in broth and water. Then bring it to boiled..
- Add in the rice noodles. Steam the rice noodles with the lid on until all the liquid absorbed by the noodles..
- Use a scissors to cut the rice noodles shorter. Then add in soy sauce and some salt..
- Mix in bacon and seafood. And then add in black vinegar and white pepper.
- Add in crispy fried onion..
- Sprinkle some fresh chopped coriander. Enjoy. 😋.
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl with a dash of soy sauce and sesame oil. I make my fried rice the same way with a few minor. This easy fried rice noodle recipe is a Thai favorite around the world. It also can be made gluten-free and vegetarian or vegan if you desire. Mix together cornstarch with soy sauce until well combined.