Sweet chilli noodle stir fry. This video teaches you how to make a Sweet Chilli Chicken Noddle Stir Fry. SWEET CHILI CHICKEN RECIPE (EASY HOMEMADE SWEET CHILI SAUCE) This is my favorite stir-fry recipe ever!
Add eggs, swirl to cover base of pan. This quick, delicious noodle stir-fry contains succulent king prawns and a spicy kick of chilli. Add the white part of the spring onions, the blanched carrot and cabbage, the noodles and the sweet chilli sauce. You can have Sweet chilli noodle stir fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet chilli noodle stir fry
- You need 250 g of rice noodles, cooked, drained & cooled or straight to wok.
- It's 2-3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic paste or crushed garlic.
- Prepare of Sweet chilli sauce.
- It's of Sesame oil.
Stir-fry for a few minutes to warm it all through. Throw this stir fry together in under half an hour. Put the chilli oil in a medium-sized shallow bowl. Add the soy sauce, honey, garlic and chilli and stir well.
Sweet chilli noodle stir fry instructions
- Prep meat and veg. Cut or grate everything up thinly.
- Cook garlic in the oil for a min or so. Add chicken.
- After a few mins, add the veg and cook for another few mins on medium heat. Add soy sauce to taste.
- Add noodles and cook on high for about 2 mins, mixing and stirring well. Squeeze sweet chilli sauce on top and serve 😀.
Add the strips of beef and toss in the marinade. Return noodles to the pan and toss through the stir-fry until hot. Serve in bowls garnished with chopped toasted cashew nuts if wished. Wattie's® Bit on the Side® Sweet Chilli is a hot and spicy chilli sauce that is great for dipping, as a marinade or condiment on the side. This chili chicken stir fry is full of flavor, texture and spicy goodness!!