Salmon Noodle Salad. Leftover salmon from dinner the night before can be transformed into a tasty Asian salad for lunch the next day. Tilly gives a hand in the kitchen as Gordon redefines what a delicious salmon dish should be. The noodle salad is loaded with crunchy veggies and tossed in my favorite asian sesame dressing.
Sesame salmon served with a cold rice noodle salad. Crunchy cabbage and carrots tossed in a delicious honey lime dressing. Sesame Salmon with Rice Noodle Salad. You can have Salmon Noodle Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Noodle Salad
- You need 4 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 250 g of noodles.
- Prepare 100 g of carrots.
- It's 100 g of cucumber.
- It's 100 g of peas.
- It's 50 g of red pepper.
- You need 4 of spring onions.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- It's 1/2 of juice lime.
- Prepare handful of mint.
- It's 1/2 of red chilli.
Tuck salmon and avocado into noodles on plates. Sprinkle sesame seeds over and serve. Cook the ramen noodles (minus the seasoning packs) to very al dente according to the package instructions. This Vietnamese salmon noodles recipe is a clever (and healthy) new way to serve salmon, flavoured with ginger, lime zest, red chilli and garlic.
Salmon Noodle Salad instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wrap the salmon fillets in foil and place in the oven for 14 minutes.
- Chop carrots, cucumber, red pepper and mint and mix in with peas.
- Boil water and place noodles in the water for 4 minutes, then drain.
- Mix the vegetables in with the noddles and place in a wok.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, lime, chilli and cook on a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Plate the noodles and vegetables and top with the salmon and sliced spring onion.
Try our Vietnamese salmon salad recipe, then check out. A delicious recipe for Sesame Soba Noodle Salad with Smoked Salmon, scallions and cucumber.a simple FAST healthy meal! Salmon's rich and robust flavor profile stands up so well to Asian flavors and ingredients, and I couldn't help but go I chose to pair the glazed salmon with a Thai noodle salad made with dry rice noodles. Noodle salads and summer five-ever, xoxo steph. Rice Noodle Salad with Spicy Salmon.