Chicken Soto with Ramen Noodle& Peanuts 🐥🍅🍝🥜🥒🥕🌶.
You can cook Chicken Soto with Ramen Noodle& Peanuts 🐥🍅🍝🥜🥒🥕🌶 using 29 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Soto with Ramen Noodle& Peanuts 🐥🍅🍝🥜🥒🥕🌶
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast (is thick), slice horizontally in halved.
- Prepare of then cut into 2x2cm.
- Prepare of Marinade for 15' in 1 tbs Mirin or Sweet Rice Wine.
- It's of & 1 tbs chinese Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 2 packets of Ramen Egg Noodle.
- It's 2 of potatoes, peeled cut into tiny cubes, steamed 17'.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground Cardamom.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of grinded black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot, peeled, grated.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage chopped roughly or.
- Prepare 1/2 of red capsicum, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Thai Seasoning Soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbs of fish sauce.
- It's 2 cubes of Chicken bouillon stock.
- Prepare 2-2 1/2 cups of Water from the kettle for the soup.
- You need 1 tbs of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 handful of fresh Parsley chopped finely.
- It's 1 cup of roasted whole peanuts with the skin on.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- It's of Chili Sambal Oelek sauce or Sriracha.
- You need of hot chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of previously fried Peanuts with the skin on.
Chicken Soto with Ramen Noodle& Peanuts 🐥🍅🍝🥜🥒🥕🌶 step by step
- Steam the potato cubed for 18' in a double pot. Cook,set aside.Toasted the Peanut with the skin on a dry pan for 2', remove and set aside. Marinade the chicken pieces for 15' with Housin Sauce & Mirin. In a wok put the 2 tbs oil & heat.Add the onions and stir-fry for 2' then add the marinade chicken, garlic paste, ginger paste and mix. Sprinkle with pinch of salt on chicken add grinded black pepper & continue to stir-fry for 2' until chicken are almost brown. Don't overcook..
- Then add all the veges cabbage, red capsicum, carrot, celery and mix them and stir-fry for 2'. Quickly add water, chicken stock & chicken bouillon, ground cardamom, cayenne pepper, add 2 nests of egg noodles, the cooked potato, soy sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, fish sauce and lemon juice and mix all..
- Let the soup boil, then turn down the heat, and simmer until noodles are just tender. Then turn the heat off. Remove and transfer into a serving bowl..
- Divide into individual serving bowls.Spread on top the fried Peanuts. Decorate on top with a sprig of parsley and half of lime. To serve with chili Sambal Oelek or Sriracha Hot Chili sauce. 😚🍝🍅🌶🥜.