Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles).
You can have Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles) using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles)
- You need of Rice Noodles (GF) / Eggs Noodles (Non-GF).
- Prepare 10 of prawns (remove shells and keep them aside).
- It's 2 of chicken thighs.
- It's 10 of friend tofu.
- Prepare of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 6 of fishballs (optional).
- You need 2 of boiled eggs (cut into half).
- You need of -- paste --------.
- It's 2 inch of galangal (chopped).
- You need 2 inch of ginger (chopped).
- It's 5 of gloves of garlic.
- It's 5 of small red shallots (chopped).
- It's 5 of macadamia nuts.
- You need 1 of lemongrass (remove the skin and chopped).
- It's 2 stalks of coriander roots (chopped).
- You need 8 of dried chillies (soaked in water and chopped).
- Prepare 7 of dried shrimps (soaked in water).
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- It's of coriander seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles) step by step
- First to make prawn stock. In a pot, add oil and prawn shells. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Add 1.5 litre chicken stock enough in the pot..
- Add 2 chicken thighs in the pot. Leave it for 25 mins..
- Remove the foamy part on the top. remove the chicken thighs and prawns shell and save the stock..
- Shred the chicken and set aside..
- In a large pot, add oil and paste in..
- Add coconut cream & stock. leave it simmer for about 15 mins. Salt to taste..
- Add tofu, fishballs, prawn meats.
- Add bean sprout, shredded chicken, egg, coriander on top..
- Optionally, Lime or sambal on the side for garnish..