Super-soothing chicken noodle soup. Learn how to make Super-easy chicken noodle soup & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. In this recipe, we make making that warm, hearty soup for the whole family easy—all with just one pot. Chicken noodle soup has a warm, comforting way of soothing aches, stuffy noses & scratchy throats which makes it the PERFECT cold & flu food.
Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Measure water into a large pot, and add chicken and chicken bouillon. Boil until chicken is fully cooked. You can have Super-soothing chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super-soothing chicken noodle soup
- You need 200 g of dried egg noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 litres of chicken stock.
- It's 1 inch of ginger, finely grated.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 200 g of chicken or quorn.
- You need 250 g of Chinese cabbage or pak choi, finely sliced.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- It's 1 of chilli, sliced.
This classic chicken noodle soup is simple to make in less than an hour with ingredients you already have in your pantry. It's loaded with chicken & herbs. There is something about a bowl of chicken noodle soup that just makes you feel better and truly warms your soul. I bet you anything your family.
Super-soothing chicken noodle soup instructions
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain them in cold water and then put aside..
- In a large saucepan, pour in the stock, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine and oyster sauce..
- Bring this liquid, slowly to boil and then simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Tip in the chicken, cabbage and spring onions and simmer for about 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked..
- If serving straight away, pop the noodles into the bowls and pour the soup over the noodles with a sprinkle of chilli on the top..
- If freezing, leave the liquid to cool and put the noodles into freezer containers. Once the liquid is cooled pour over the noodles and then freeze. This stops the noodles from bloating..
- Feel free to add your own seasonings, herbs, spices etc. This soup makes a perfect base..
Healthy chicken noodle soup is also a great way to hydrate thanks to all that broth and because you'll be getting a variety of important minerals such as sodium and Luckily, any recipe for healthy chicken noodle soup can easily be customizable, so you can adjust it based on your needs or desired flavors. I was going to wait to release this video, but thought it could be helpful now. My Ginger Chicken Noodle Soup will help you to feel better. When we're sick, there's only one thing we crave: this chicken noodle soup. If you wanna pack it with more veggies (hey, they're good for you!) throw in some peppers with the onions, or stir in some spinach or kale when it's almost done cooking.