King Prawn, Chicken & Courgetti Noodle Stir Fry.
You can have King Prawn, Chicken & Courgetti Noodle Stir Fry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of King Prawn, Chicken & Courgetti Noodle Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 of large courgette, speed peeled and cut into noodles.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- It's 1 of large carrot thinly sliced on an angle.
- You need of handfull shredded green cabbage.
- It's 1 of chicken breast diced.
- It's 8 of king prawns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of thumb size piece fresh ginger.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need tsp of crushed chilli.
- It's of juice from 1 lime.
- You need leaves of few curry.
- It's tsp of ground coriander.
- You need of sesame oil.
- You need of sesame seeds.
King Prawn, Chicken & Courgetti Noodle Stir Fry step by step
- In a wok add some sesame oil heat and add the chicken breas and cook for a few mins, add the onion and garlic and cook for a further 2 mins..
- Add the ground coriander and curry leaves and cook for 1 min. add the carrot, cabbage leaves and 1 tbsp soy sauce..
- After a min or 2 add the courgettie and the prawns and cook for 3 mins..
- Once the whole dish is cooked and the veg is cooked through but with still a little bite. Add the remaining soy, lime and crushed chilli..
- Split into 2 seperate bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds..