Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup. Wonton noodle is so easy to love. When folding wonton, ask your kids to help out. They can fold any shape they like.
The wonton recipe is a bit different and larger, it makes more wontons than you need, so you can either freeze them, simply Cook the egg noodles and bok choy in a separate boiling water, if you are cooking large amount or/and your egg noodles are dried or fresh one with. For dry wonton noodles, the wontons are usually served separately in a bowl of broth. At some places, dry wonton noodles is also served with Dry wonton noodles is usually served with char siu. You can have Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup
- Prepare of Thin egg noodles.
- Prepare of Frozen wontons.
- You need of Vegetables (Green Leafy).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce (optional).
- It's of White pepper.
- It's of Wonton soup stock.
- Prepare of Wonton soup.
- You need of Spring onions.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It's of Garlic powder.
- You need of Water.
Char siu is sold at Asian markets and some supermarkets. I usually get them from my favorite. This wonton noodle soup recipe is comforting as it is authentic. Pork & shrimp wontons, chicken broth and HK style egg noodles make this wonton noodle It's so easy to put together!
Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup instructions
- Boil water in a pot. Blanch the vegetables. Set aside. Blanch the noodles for 30 seconds. Rinse in cold water. Set aside..
- Heat sauce ingredients over low heat. Add to noodles and mix..
- In a separate pot, boil wonton in water and cut spring onions for soup. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste..
- Serve with homemade pickled green chilli and sambal, if you like a bit of spice..
If you're not in the mood for a classic wonton noodle soup with shrimp and pork, check out our simple wonton soup. Wonton noodles is a Cantonese noodle dish. The dish is popular in Southern China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. Growing up with the Malaysian dry wonton noodles (wonton mee), I feel it is not complete without mentioning this local variant in this article. This wonton is served with soup in a small bowl, while the noodles are tossed with a thick, savory sauce and garlic oil/lard in a separate plate.