Sweet Chilli & Ginger Beef With Cucumber Noodles.
You can have Sweet Chilli & Ginger Beef With Cucumber Noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli & Ginger Beef With Cucumber Noodles
- It's 320 g of cucumber, spiralized into thin noodles,.
- You need 100 g of 5% fat lean beef mince,.
- It's 45 g of red onion, sliced into very fine cubes,.
- It's 2 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- It's 1 of green chilli, half the seeds removed, cut finely,.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lower sugar sweet chilli sauce,.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger puree paste,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- It's of Salt to season,.
- You need of Coconut spray cooking oil,.
- Prepare of To garnish:.
- Prepare of Some greens from the spring onion,.
- You need 1 pinch of red chilli flakes.
Sweet Chilli & Ginger Beef With Cucumber Noodles instructions
- Prepare the cucumber noodles and then lay them between sheets of kitchen towel. Press down to remove as much excess liquid as possible. Leave them in the kitchen towel whilst you prepare the meat. Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray liberally with Coconut oil..
- Add the onion, chopped green chilli, and most of the spring onion, reserving some of the greens for garnish. Stir fry for around 2 minutes. Spray in some more oil and add in the mince. Season with salt and add in the garlic granules and ginger paste. Stir fry until the beef is browned off and cooked through..
- Add in 1tbsp of the sweet chilli sauce and stir through. Add in the cucumber noodles. Toss everything together until evenly coated in the sauce and the beef is distributed. Stir fry for 1 minute whilst constantly stirring then turn off the heat..
- Remove from the heat and add 1/2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce. Stir through until the noodles appear glossy and serve up. Garnish with extra spring onion greens and some red chilli flakes to taste..