Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles. The Best Fresh Mixed Vegetables Recipes on Yummly The lady made noodles FROM SCRATCH! And she grows her own vegetables.
I adapted this dish from a recipe my German grandmother gave me. In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add cabbage, onion, and carrot; mix well. You can have Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles
- You need 1 of carrot julliene.
- You need 1 of brown onion diced.
- You need 3 pcs of green chopped chillies.
- It's 1 tea spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum julienne.
- It's 1/4 of cabbage drum julienne.
- Prepare 1 of pkt sausage slice.
- Prepare 400 gm of noodles.
- Prepare of Soysauce 2tb spoon.
- Prepare of Siracha sauce 2tb spoon.
- You need of Salt+black pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
Dissolve the bouillon in water; pour over vegetables. For preparing sausage noodles, cook the noodles in boiling water. Remove it from flame and drain it. Marinate the sausages in chilly powder mixed with Mix it well.
Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles step by step
- First heat wok in medium flame put oil after oil is heat cooked the sausage first till it's cooked and then add chopped onion, ginger garlic,chilly saute for 1-2 minutes..
- After that,saute carrot n capsicum n cabbage for 2-3minutes with other ingredients.after it's ready put the noodles in high flame adding soya sauce,lil bit siracha sauce,salt n pepper mix it well.after it's ready Squeeze lil bit lime or lemon n garnish with coriander.Ready to eat😋.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan and fry the sausages till light brown. Remove it and keep it aside. In the same oil, cook the vegetables one. Remove sausage mixture from heat and stir in sour cream; do not boil. Look for sausage brand the lowest sodium.