Tomyum Noodles with mushrooms (vegan). Dried chili powder or flakes, to taste. Note: Good Asian mushroom choices: straw (this one is a classic in Thailand but hard to find here), oyster, enoki, shimeji, shiitake. Finally, serve the Tom Yum over rice noodles.
Try this Tom Yum with Mushrooms recipe, or contribute your own. Fragrant and spicy, this vegan tom yam (aka tom yum) - a delicious hot and sour soup - is deservedly one of Thailand's most famous dishes… after phad Thai, of course. No matter where you are in the world, if you come across a Thai restaurant, it will have tom yam on. You can cook Tomyum Noodles with mushrooms (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomyum Noodles with mushrooms (vegan)
- It's 2 portion of rice noodles.
- It's 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 bag of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 pack of mushrooms of your choice (I use oyster mushrooms and Enoki mushrooms).
- Prepare 2 of lemon grass (chopped and bruised).
- Prepare 2 of big red chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 1 handful of coriander (roughly chopped).
- It's 1-2 of lime.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli jam or chilli oil (choose vegan version if you prefer).
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
The hot and sour flavors of tom yum soup will brighten up your chilly rainy days and warm you more than any sweater or blanket ever could! Toss in your favorite noodles and you've got a cozy, flavorful meal that can't be beat. Thai-style Tom Yum soup with delicioius pre-cooked Hokkien noodles. We??ve combined fresh cooked hokkien noodles with delectable Thai Tom Yum broth and delicately dried bok choy and shiitake mushrooms to make this delicious, traditional Thai.
Tomyum Noodles with mushrooms (vegan) step by step
- Prepare all these ingredients to make vegan tomyum noodle soup..
- Boil clean water in a medium side saucepan. Once water is boiling, add rice noodle in and cook for 5-6 min. Sieve them out and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add some cooking oil and mix well to stop noodle stick together..
- On the same saucepan, add a little more water, wait until water boiling again then add some lemon grass, soysauce and chilli jam or chilli oil. Mix well..
- Add some fresh chilli, lime juice and kaffir lime leaves then mix well..
- Add some mushrooms, sugar and leave them to cook for about 5 minutes..
- Serving time, separate noodle into 2 bowls, add some beans sprouts on top, then add some soup, mushrooms, coriander and can top up with more lime and chilli flakes if prefer..
This Thai tom yum soup will stay on your family favorite list forever. It's made with shrimp, chicken stock, mushrooms, veggies, and spices. At first sip of this Thai tom yum soup, you'll be overcome by the intoxicating flavors of lemongrass, garlic, lime, coconut milk. This spicy tangy Tom Yum Noodle Soup with chicken and shrimps is sure to wake up your taste buds. Are all the ingredients you have listed all of the traditional ingredients in the Thailand tom yum soup?