Cold Ramen Noodle Salad. Crunchy, chewy, and bright cold noodle salads to guest star at all your summer picnics, cookouts, and beach trips. Soba, udon, vermicelli—there isn't a noodle out there that doesn't feel at home in a cold summer salad with crisp vegetables and a bracing dressing to bring it all together. This hearty ramen noodle salad is full of cabbage, carrots, crunchy ramen noodles, green onions and almonds, all tossed in an oriental dressing.
In a large bowl, combine cooked and slightly cooled ramen noodles. Ramen Noodle Salad with chicken, green onions, carrots, toasted almonds, in a quick, easy vinaigrette is a healthy, easy, lunch option served cold or warm. For many years, I avoided ramen noodles and even made recipes to avoid using them like in this ramen. You can have Cold Ramen Noodle Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Ramen Noodle Salad
- You need 2 of servings Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It's 2 of Eggs *cooked into thin omelet.
- It's of Tomato.
- It's of Roast Pork OR Ham.
- Prepare of Hot Mustard *Japanese Mustard recommended.
- It's of <Sauce>.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It's 4 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cold Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
This light and refreshing noodle salad proves ramen is made for more than just soup. In a separate bowl, whisk the one egg vigorously with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cold Ramen Salad I Created While Locked up At MSDF out of bordem and a hunger for something different. This Asian ramen salad with is the perfect side dish to bring to all your potlucks and parties!
Cold Ramen Noodle Salad step by step
- Toppings are better to be sliced or prepared into thin strips so that easy to eat with noodles. To make sauce, combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Cook Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles as instructed. Basically cook noodles in rapidly boiling water until cooked ‘al dente’. Then drain, rinse in cold water, and drain well..
- Place the drained cold noodles in a deep plate or bowl, arrange toppings, pour the sauce over and enjoy with Hot Mustard if you like it..
- Other Topping Suggestions: Lettuce, Wakame, thinly sliced Carrot, cooked Seafood, Chicken, etc..
Ramen Noodle Salad is an easy to make salad that's loaded with great flavor and texture. This is a surefire hit side dish for any party or pot luck! Have you ever tried ramen noodle salad before? While I was initially not too sure about it myself, it's become one of my all time favorite salads. Crunchy ramen noodles and cabbage make this easy Asian ramen noodle salad with an addictive dressing an instant picnic and pot luck favorite.