Sesame Noodles (Konjac) with Chicken & Broccoli.
You can cook Sesame Noodles (Konjac) with Chicken & Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame Noodles (Konjac) with Chicken & Broccoli
- It's 1 packet (250 g) of drained Konjac thin noodles,.
- You need 120 g of broccoli, cut into bite size pieces,.
- You need 80 g of cooked chicken pieces,.
- It's A few of drops dark soy sauce,.
- It's 1 tsp of quality sesame oil,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds,.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch red chilli flakes,.
- You need 1 pinch of salt,.
- You need A few of sprays vegetable oil.
Sesame Noodles (Konjac) with Chicken & Broccoli step by step
- Boil some water in a kettle and add it to a hot wok, submerge the drained noodles into it along with the broccoli florets and boil for 3-4 minutes. Drain off all the water and scrape the noodles and brocolli to one side of the hot wok. On the empty side spray some Vegetable oil and add in the chicken pieces..
- Begin to fry the chicken to brown off a little and heat through, then stir and combine it with the noodles and broccoli. Season with a good pinch of salt and add in a few drops of dark soy sauce. Toss everything together until evenly coated..
- Add a pinch of red chilli flakes and stir fry for a couple of minutes then plate up. Drizzle over the sesame oil and add a sprinkling of sesame seeds. Enjoy!.