Marinaded steak strips with noodles. Toss in noodles that have been cooked in boiling water just until they seperate. Cook or soak the noodles according to the packet instructions and drain. Flank steak takes on savory Asian flavors with this quick steak marinade recipe.
Steak & Egg Cobb SaladCanadian Living. Marinated flank steak is grilled, sliced, and set atop bowls of udon noodles and vegetables in this easy recipe inspired by Asian flavors. Pierce flank steak several times with a large fork. You can have Marinaded steak strips with noodles using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinaded steak strips with noodles
- Prepare 1 of sirloin steak cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 pack of egg noodles.
- It's Half of a Chinese leaf cabbage.
- Prepare of Chinese mushrooms (or shitake).
- It's of Soy.
- It's of Garlic.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- It's of Sugar.
- You need of Chinese cooking wine.
- You need of Cornflour to thicken.
- Prepare of Oil for stir fry.
Place in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Cook your strip steaks like the steakhouses do. Pan sear to brown and then finish cooking the The strip steak is a cut from the short loin from a cow which is located behind the rib area with the tenderloin. My secret weapon is marinating in the morning in a zip lock bag.
Marinaded steak strips with noodles step by step
- Marinade the steak in soy, sugar, Chinese wine and a little cornflour for at least 10 mins.
- Soak the noodles in hot water until loose and semi soft.
- Fry steak, remove from pan.
- Add Chinese mushrooms cut in slices to the pan.
- Add Chinese leaves to pan cook until softish..
- Add noodles.
- Add a little water for sauce. Season with soy, salt and sugar..
- Add steak and then bring to a boil and thicken with cornflour..
Flank steak is an attractive and relatively economical way to serve steak, since each portion includes a few strips of meat rather than a large piece. Serve the vegetables and steak strips over cooked rice. Marinated, sesame-coated seared tuna steaks on top of a quick-cook vegetable and noodle stir fry. For the tuna, place the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and honey into a non-reactive bowl and add the tuna. Coat the tuna steaks in the marinade, cover and transfer to the fridge to marinate for about half an.