Korean Summer Noodle in Soybean Soup (콩국수). Cucumber, dried soybeans, egg, ice cubes, pine nuts, salt, sesame seeds, thin noodles, tomato, water. How to make authentic Korean soybean paste soup (Doenjang Guk). Also find out the difference between Doenjang Guk and Doenjang Jjigae!
Cooked soybeans for Korean soy milk noodle soup. Cook noodles according to package directions but on the al dente side. Cold soybean noodles is one of the most popular summer menus items in Korea. You can cook Korean Summer Noodle in Soybean Soup (콩국수) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Summer Noodle in Soybean Soup (콩국수)
- Prepare 150 g of boiled soybeans.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 150-250 ml of water.
- Prepare of noodle (Japanese Soumen noodle).
You can also buy premade soybean sauce for your convenience, but it is not as good as making it from scratch. If you already tried these noodles in Korea, you may find a difference in my recipe because I used sugar. The Best Korean Noodle Soup Recipes on Yummly Cold Bean Noodle Soup, Beef Noodle Soup, Slow Cookers Chicken Noodle Soup.
Korean Summer Noodle in Soybean Soup (콩국수) instructions
- Remove skins of soybeans..
- Blend soybeans, water and salt until very smoothly. If you like thick soup, put 150ml water. If you like thin soup put more..
- Cool in refrigerator..
- Boil noodles and wash well and cool in cold water. Pour soybeans soup..
- Enjoy with kimchi😋.
Making soy milk is less work than you might imagine. Soaked soybeans are cooked, then pureed and filtered through a sieve. Stir up the solids settled on the bottom of the soy milk and pour over the noodles in a serving bowl. Garnish with the julienned cucumbers, tomato pieces and/or sesame seeds. Kongguksu (콩국수) - wheat flour noodles in a bowl of cold soy milk broth.