Beef Noodle Soup 🇹🇼. Beef noodle soup is a noodle soup made of stewed or red braised beef, beef broth, vegetables and Chinese noodles. It exists in various forms throughout East and Southeast Asia. I've been looking for a beef noodle soup.
To assemble the soup, place a generous amount of noodles in the bottom of a bowl. Then, add bok choy, meat, and broth. Taiwanese beef noodle soup, or niu rou mian, is a must-have for anyone visiting Taiwan — and a source of homesickness if you're Taiwanese and abroad. You can cook Beef Noodle Soup 🇹🇼 using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Noodle Soup 🇹🇼
- You need 500 g of Shin of Beef.
- Prepare 2 of Frozen Udon Noodles.
- You need 30 g of Ginger.
- You need 2 of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 50 ml of cooking sake.
- It's 50 ml of soy sause.
- Prepare of chili bean sauce (based on how spicy you would like).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's of olive oil.
- It's of Spices for beef stew.
- It's 1 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It's 1 tsp of Cumin Seed.
- It's 1 tsp of Clove Seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sichuan Pepper.
- Prepare of Veg soup for mixing with stew soup.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- It's 1 of Onion.
Fortunately, it's very easy to make at home. With its long-simmered slices of tender beef and hearty broth with hints of chile and star anise, it's a. This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, spicy, flavorful,and tastes even better than what I love this Spicy Beef Noodle Soup recipe because of its simplicity. It doesn't get any more difficult than taking out two stock pots (and if you don't have two stock pots, you can.
Beef Noodle Soup 🇹🇼 instructions
- Make veg soup : cut carrot and onion in the size you want. Add slight oil and salt for stir frying them around 3mins then add boiled water. Leave it to stew veg soup..
- Make beef stew soup(1): Put spices for beef stew in a teabag. Add oil, ginger salt and beef in the pot and frying them for 3 minutes then add sake. Leave them in a plate for rest..
- Make beef stew soup(2): Add spring onion and keep frying. Add spices teabag, soy sauce, sugar, veg soup and beef then boiled it. (Adding some chili bean sauce if you would like to try strong and spicy flavour.)After boiled, decreasing the heat so that no heat is escaping the lid. Cook for 30mins or until the carrot and beef are fork tender..
- Add Frozen Udon and boil for around 5-7mins, and take out the beef and slice it. Add stew soup in a bowl and some chopped spring onion on the top. That’s it!.
One of the things I miss most about the Bay Area, is the abundance of south-east Asian restaurants. Yes we have our share of Thai and Vietnamese places here with a small sprinkling of Malaysian, but they are passable at best, often laden with MSG and salt. Try our easy beef noodle soup recipe. Cook steak strips in stock with spring onion and ginger before pouring over hot noodles. Cook the noodles and divide them between two bowls.