Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon. Stir-fry until they're just beginning to wilt. Add the noodles back to the wok and toss them well, loosening them with tongs or a pair of chopsticks. Add the soy sauce mixture and toss continuously for a couple minutes, until the noodles are uniformly golden brown.
Transfer the chicken and egg into a bowl. Bacon Pan Fried Noodles - Crispy bacon, charred noodles, sweet cabbage, and Crispy bacon, hearty noodles soaked in a rich sauce, sweet and tender cabbage, and caramelized onion Choose egg noodles for this dish. If you go to an Asian market, you can find yellow-colored dried noodles. You can have Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon
- It's 3 pieces of bacon.
- You need 1 piece of chicken (cut thinly).
- You need 4 of nests egg noodles.
- It's 1-2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of small onion (half moon slices).
- You need 3 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil or sunflower oil.
- It's 3 Tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 TBsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sherry or Shaoxing rice wine or white wine (optional).
- It's of Red pepper (optional).
- You need of carrots (optional).
- It's of spring onion (to garnish).
- Prepare of Coriander (to garnish).
- You need of chilli oil (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
For me, the perfect chicken noodle stir fry sauce has to be a balance of sweet, sour, spice and salt. The oyster sauce and dark soy sauce will give Best type of Noodle for a Stir Fry. When it comes to the noodles, I tend to stick to egg noodles just out of preference. I also tend to get medium thickness.
Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon step by step
- Cut chicken and add 1 Tbsp of light soy sauce to marinate while preparing other ingredients..
- Prepare all ingredients next to you and the pan. In the small bowl (or jug), mix 1 Tbsp dark soy sauce, 2 Tbsp light soy sauce, 2 Tbsp sesame oil, 1/2 Tap sugar and 1 Tbsp sherry together and leave on the side..
- If you don’t have a saucepan, you can use your frying pan to cook noodles. Add water into the pan and bring it upto the boil. Add all egg noodles to the pan and cook as per instructions on the packet..
- When cooked, drain and leave on the side. Add 1 Tbsp sesame oil and mix them in order to prevent the noodles sticking together..
- Heat up the same pan then add cooking oil. Add bacon. When the bacon’s cooked, add chicken and fry them until they are nicely cooked..
- Add onion and garlic. Then stir-fry them together..
- Add red pepper and carrots then stir-fry them..
- Add noodles, water and mixed sauce to the pan. Mix them with tongs. Or a fork. Coat everything with the sauce..
- Stir-fry them with tongs or a fork until they smell nice or even get some char colour on some vegetables and meat. Add spring onion. Mix them well in the pan..
- Now noodles are ready to be served. Best served with your favourite chilli oil or chilli flakes..
Stir-fries are very flexible - throw in whatever vegetables you like into this easy sweet and savoury chicken supper. We used chicken breast instead of mushrooms as we had it available. A tip to everyone about the eggs - add them when the recipe tells you to, but keep string / using tongs to mix through while cooking. Drain the egg noodles and add them directly to the wok and toss to coat. If your wok is too small, you can also serve the stir-fried vegetables and noodles separately on a plate.