Stir fried curry noodles with lime. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. But instead of a crispy fresh vibe, it's slurpy, saucy, just the right amount of sticky, with stir fried noodles and fork-tender vegetables and happy little cubes of tofu (if you want) all bathed in a borderline aggressive amount of coconut curry flavor. This Thai stir-fried vegetable recipe combines garlic, galangal, and lime with Asian vegetables to make a side dish or main dish when protein is added.
It makes a healthy gluten free and vegan meal for weeknights! The coconut milk flavor shines through very well in the noodles and the red curry provides just the right flavor balance in these noodles. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. You can have Stir fried curry noodles with lime using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried curry noodles with lime
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare of Rice Vermicelli (soaked).
- You need of Eggs.
- It's of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It's of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Lime or Calamansi (if available).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry powder dissolved in 1 tbsp of water.
Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies. You can use the ones I listed in the recipe, or choose the ones you like the most. Tofu is stir-fried with zucchini and red bell pepper, then simmered in a coconut curry sauce, and finished off with chopped fresh basil. Serve with additional fresh lime wedges, if desired.
Stir fried curry noodles with lime instructions
- Soak noodles in a bowl of hot water till soft (about 2 hours)..
- Heat oil in pan. Medium low heat. Stir fry eggs, set aside. Fry onion, garlic, carrots and veg, set aside. Add in drained noodles to the same pan. Add sauce and coat the noodles well. Turn up the fire on high for a few seconds. Turn off. Add veg back to the noodles and mix. Squeeze lime to serve..
Stir in the juice of both lime halves. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the finished chicken and noodles garnished with the furikake. Crispy fried chicken pieces tossed into spicy curried noodles. It's not entirely clear where Singapore noodles—the stir-fried curried rice noodles with shrimp, pork, and vegetables—come from The best for this is a rice-stick noodle with the words "kong moon" on the label.