Sweet and sour Chineese chicken noodles. Try this sweet and sour chicken noodles recipe for Ramadan and everyone will love it! Easy Chinese Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe! Learn how to cook Chinese sweet and sour chicken recipe from a native Asian cooking enthusiast.
You can serve together with steamed rice as most Asian do, with noodles, bread or a bowl of. Sweet and sour chicken is a popular Chinese recipe. Serve this dish with steamed rice or other rice and noodle dishes. You can have Sweet and sour Chineese chicken noodles using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour Chineese chicken noodles
- You need 2 of chicken breasts chopped into cubes.
- You need of Boiled noodles.
- You need 1/2 of onion Julienne chopped.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper, Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- It's 1 tbs of vinegar.
- It's 1/2 tbs of tomato puree.
- You need 4 tbs of Sunflower oil.
- It's 1 tbs of Ginger.
- It's 4 tbs of soya sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbs of ketchup.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of paprika.
- You need 2 tbs of corn flour.
- It's 2 tbs of plain flour.
- You need 5-6 of pineapple cubes.
- Prepare 1 of pineapple.
- Prepare of Seasam seed for garnish.
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes. This Chinese sweet and sour marinated chicken is easy to assemble before dinnertime. All Reviews for Chinese Sweet and Sour Chicken. Don't bother ordering Chinese chicken balls make these at home they are just as good if not even better and the sweet and sour sauce is the same as what is served at your Chinese restaurant!-- these are a great weekend snack or can be served as appetizers, if you want some extra flavor to you.
Sweet and sour Chineese chicken noodles step by step
- Marinate chicken for 1/2 an hour or less in a mix of salt, pepper,paprika,ginger,garlic, vinegar and lemon..
- Add corn flour and flour, stir well untill all cubes coated..
- Fry in oil on high heat untill golden brown and cooked..
- Keep them a side and in the same wok stir fry garlic,onion and peppers over a medium heat.Then add soya sauce, ketchup,tomato puree.bring them to boil then put the pineapple cubes..
- Bring back chicken and stir well untill covered and mixed with the sauce. Add the boiled noodles and stir well..
- Cut the pineapple in half and scoop out the pineapple cubes..
- Scoop the noodles in each half and garnish with seasame.
Sweet and Sour chicken in Anglosphere and European countries are derived from Southern Chinese dish specifically from the Cantonese cuisine which usually use pork. If you ask any Northern Chinese or Western Chinese , they would most probably say NO. Sweet and sour pork or chicken is a popular dish enjoyed in Chinese restaurants. Served over brown rice, white rice or fried rice, it is the ideal delicious meal for adults and kids! It's like the best sweet and sour sauce you can get at a restaurant, except now you know the exact ingredients that go into it (no gluey.