Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables.
You can cook Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- It's 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 200 grams of rice noodles.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 3 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 8 of large prawns, tailed and cleaned.
- It's 4 of squid, sliced into rounds.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot julienne.
- Prepare 2 of bok choy, cut into 2 inch pieces and separate the stalks.
- It's 4 of baby corns, halved.
Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables step by step
- Heat a wok or non-stick pan with 1/4 cups of vegetable oil. Once hot, fry the noodles, turn once and fry till noodles until crispy and very lightly browned. Fry the rest of noodles and transfer into a bowl and keep warm in the oven to maintain it's crispness..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pot. Fry the garlic till fragrant then in add in the onions. Add in the chicken pieces and stir fry for two minutes. Now add in the squid and prawns and stir again for another fwo minutes. Add in the boiling water and the chicken stock cube. Bring to boil and add salt to taste..
- Add the carrot baby corns and bok choy stalk. Let boil then simmer for few minutes till softened..
- Dissolve the cornflour in half cup of water and add in the sesame oil. Give it a good stir and pour it into the simmering sauce to thicken it. Add in the eggs slowly and keep stirring using a chopstick..
- Spoon the sauce on to the crispy noodles. Serve immediately with pickled chillies.